Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you family and friends!

I don't know if I have ever told you this but my mommy has not had to buy me any clothes since I was born. We have some many generous people in our lives that my closet, dresser, and garage are full of awesome clothes for the next year atleast. This is a cute sweater that my Auntie Myssi from Hawaii sent me. I like to wear this to church because it is cold at church. And the exercise saucer that I am sitting in was given to me from my friends Katie and Ben, he used to play in it when he was little. Thank you everyone for your wonderful gifts. We love you so much.

1 comments:

Jen & Levi said...

Who is this handsome little guy? He looks like a totally different baby from just 2 months ago. I can't believe how much bigger and alert he looks. I can't wait to see you again Tanner.