Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 month check up

My auntie/nanny Auntie Makayla took me to my four month check up last week. I am in the 5th percentile for height, 10th for weight, and 25th for head. I know big heads run in my family so I was doomed from the start. Oh well big head=big brains. Well anyways the doctor said I can start eating rice cereal and boy do I like it. Pictures to come of my first time eating it. These pictures below are from last week when my family went out house hunting. Yes that is right, Daddy, Mommy, Bear and me are looking to buy a new house. Mommy let me wear this cool hat that I got from my cousins in Utah. Thank you cousins!


1 comments:

Vernos said...

I love all those hats, esp the baseball hat!! I guess he will be needing some more/ He is soooo cute, I can't wait to hold him:)