Friday, January 9, 2009

No longer a mommy's boy!


Well I figured since I am 6 weeks old now and it is finally my official due date today, I should stop being a little momma's boy and start blogging for myself. Here are some pretty cool things that have been happening in my life lately. I weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces on January 1st but I am pretty sure that by now I am close to the 8 pound mark. (I should be the amount of time I spend eating). I also told my parents that I was too old to be sleeping in their bedroom in the bassinet so they finally moved me to my own room in the super sweet crib. Now I can sleep for 4 hours straight before I wake my mom up to come feed me. My mom says that I take after my dad because I still pretty much sleep all the time (unless it is time to eat). So far my favorite hobbies are; eating, sleeping, swinging, snugglying with my dog Bear, and watching daddy play video games. Oh yeah, here is a picture of me all dressed up for our New Years celebration. Ladies try to control yourselves my mom says I can't date until I am 16.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Tanner, love the blog! You are hilarious! I know what you mean about wanting your own room, my dad snored so loud!
Peace out...your cousin, Livie